Love Me - Bodies homogenized to global ideals
Globalization hasn't just given us Starbucks in Beijing and shopping malls in Africa. It is also creating an eerily homogenized look...
Latest on Asian hair restoration surgery
A text authored by a group of experts sharing their experiences with hair transplantation and restoration has been published...
The Fold by An Na
An Na, a Korean-born author, has published a novel exploring the dilemma facing teens coerced into undergoing cosmetic surgery...
• Looking good in China is not looking good
• Upside down double eyelid surgery
• Asian medical tourism countries and English proficiency
• Forget the fakes. Chinese want "real" cosmetic surgery.
• Neuroplastic surgery: When too much beauty is not enough
• The dimple is not simple: creation and reversal
• Ethnic plastic surgery: Barbie still a beauty standard
• Indian plastic surgery charity illustrates basic systemic flaw
• On permanent makeup: Risks of all injectables
Asian cosmetic plastic surgery news > Books
© Copyright 2009-2017 Asian Plastic Surgery Guide . All Rights Reserved
About . Terms . Asian Cosmetic Surgery Home